Front Office Assistant
Company: Crossroads Treatment Centers
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Description:Crossroads was founded on May
5, 2005 to serve a patient population battling with opioid
addiction. Since its founding in 2005, we have been a physician led
healthcare organization. The company has grown rapidly and now
includes 90+ treatment centers in 10 states. Each member of the
Crossroads team specializes in an area that supports the recovery
of over 26,000 patients, monthly. Crossroads' clinical staff
includes physicians, pharmacists, counselors, nurses, and other
service coordinators. Along with medication management, our staff
works closely with each patient to create an individualized
treatment plan aimed at building recovery and relapse prevention
skills.Position Summary: We are seeking a compassionate and strong
Front Office Assistant to join our team for our OBOT (Office-Based
Opioid Treatment Program) in Johnstown, PA. Front Office Assistants
are responsible for the overall efficient operation of individual
clinical sites including, but not limited to preparation of all
materials needed to run the clinic, execution of the patient
experience during clinic and thorough follow-through with
post-clinical tasks.Essential Duties and Responsibilities include
the following and other duties that are assigned:
- Complete all clinic prep work including generation of charts,
lab requisition preparation, accessing information from the
Prescription Drug Monitoring Program, verifying insurance coverage
and copay information, pre-filling prescriptions and preparing
- Execute the patient experience including efficient patient
check-in, acquiring patient vital signs, complete toxicology
screening (oral swabs or urine testing) and setting future
- Keep patients informed of products and services.
- Maintain the clinic inventory, communicating supply needs to
the clinical lead and hub locations as necessary.
- Ensure all post-clinic tasks have been completed.
- Ensure the clinic is presentable at all times.
- Prepare daily cash, money order deposits and deliver to the
bank within company specified time period.
- Handle cash and money order payments from patients.Position
Requirements: The most qualified candidates will possess the
- High School Diploma required (associate's or bachelor's degree
- Minimum of one-year experience in healthcare/addiction
- No legal impediments to serving in a licensed opiate treatment
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Regular local travel is required.
Keywords: Crossroads Treatment Centers, Altoona , Front Office Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Altoona, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!