Company: Primanti Bros.
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Head Coaches are responsible for planning, directing, and
coordinating all operations along with Coaches and Player personnel
for a single restaurant. The Head Coach is the individual
ultimately responsible for the restaurants financial performance
and compliance with brand and health & safety standards.ESSENTIAL
- Monitors all restaurant operations and conditions to ensure the
quality of product and Fan service. Monitoring includes: Player job
performance, food & labor costs, budgets, sales, labor payroll,
operation of restaurant equipment, food & beverage preparation,
storage, inventory, and presentation; food and beverage service;
vendor invoices and the food ordering system; communication/manager
log entries; and cash transactions, comps, voids, and amounts of
cash in drawers,
- Sources, interviews, and hires candidates, trains Players in
their positions, delegates, provides direction to, evaluates,
counsels, disciplines, and terminates Players as needed.
- Oversees all daily financial responsibilities (cash handling,
daily deposits, etc.) as required.
- Reviews and monitors budget to ensure efficient operation and
ensure expenses stay within budget limitations. Generates financial
reports and document reporting information concerning the
performance of the restaurant.
- Investigates and resolves food quality and service
- Oversees cleaning and maintenance of equipment and facility to
ensure that all health and safety regulations are adhered to.
- Assists with marketing strategy, implementing advertising &
promotional campaigns to increase business.
- Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the
organization. Leads by example and fosters mentoring
- Provides performance feedback and reviews for Coaches and
Players, assists with the professional development of their
- Works effectively with management team and Players. Uses a high
degree of initiative, judgement, and discretion. Possesses skill in
organizing work and achieving goals & objectives.
- Rectifies any Fan complaints.
- Operates a computer and all associated hardware (MS Office,
internet, LMS...) or systems.
- When needed, may perform the duties of a Service Assistant,
Line Cook, Server, or Bartender.
- Assists in other duties as needed and directed and/or per
Supervisors request.QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
- Ability to read and write English.
- Ability to verbalize and clearly respond to Fans and
- Stands/walks 100% of the shift.
- Reaches, bends, stoops, and wipes frequently.
- Lifts and carries up to 50lbs, up to 20 times per shift; places
these items on high shelves and in walk-in cooler and/or
- Works frequently in damp, hot, work environment.
- Works with an open flame.
- Uses sharp knives and utensils.
- May use slicers or other kitchen machinery.
- Ability to hold items with hands (knives, pans) for extended
periods of time, with up to 5lb of weight.The above statements are
intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being
performed by Player assigned to this job. Essential functions of
this job are described under the heading above. They may be subject
to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other
reasons. Nothing in this job description restricts management's
right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job
at any time.Brand: Primanti Bros.Address: 2550 Plank Road Commons
Altoona, PA - 16601Property Description: Altoona 026Property
Keywords: Primanti Bros., Altoona , General Manager, Executive , Altoona, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!