Company: Primanti Bros.
Posted on: March 9, 2023
Assistant Coaches, under the supervision of the Head Coach, are
responsible for the day to day operations of their restaurant. They
direct restaurant operations to ensure compliance with brand and
health & safety standards, along with acceptable financial
- Assists with administrative duties including the following:
ordering, receiving, inventory, scheduling, and vendor invoice
- Sources, interviews, and hires candidates, trains Players in
their respective positions, delegates, provides direction to,
evaluates, counsels, and disciplines Players as needed.
- Oversees all daily financial responsibilities (cash handling,
daily deposits, authorizes comps and voids, etc.) as required.
- Investigates and resolves food quality and service
- Oversees cleaning and maintenance of equipment and facility to
ensure that all health and safety regulations are adhered to.
- Assists when needed with marketing strategy, implementing
advertising & promotional campaigns to increase business.
- Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the
organization. Leads by example and fosters mentoring
- Provides performance feedback and reviews for Players, assists
with the professional development of their team.
- Works effectively with management team and Players. Uses a high
degree of initiative, judgement, and discretion. Possesses skill in
organizing work and achieving goals & objectives.
- Rectifies any Fan complaints.
- Operates a computer and all associated hardware (MS Office,
internet, LMS...) or systems.
- When needed, may perform the duties of a Service Assistant,
Line Cook, Server, or Bartender.
- Assists in other duties as needed and directed and/or per
Supervisor's request.QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
- Ability to write and read the English language.
- Ability to verbalize and clearly respond to Fans and
- Stands/walks 100% of the shift
- Reaches, bends, stoops, and wipes frequently.
- Lifts and carries up to 50lbs, up to 20 times per shift; places
these items on high shelves and in walk-in cooler and/or
- Works frequently in damp, hot work environment.
- Works with an open flame.
- Uses sharp knives and utensils.
- May use slicers or other kitchen machinery.
- Ability to hold items with hands (knives, pans) for extended
periods of time, with up to 5lb of weight.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of the work being performed by Player assigned to this
job. Essential functions of this job are described under the
heading above. They may be subject to change at any time due to
reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Nothing in this job
description restricts management's right to assign or reassign
duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Keywords: Primanti Bros., Altoona , Restaurant Manager, Executive , Altoona, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...