Pediatric Hospitalist Opportunity in Central Pennsylvania
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: May 5, 2022
Pediatric Hospitalist opening in Altoona, Pennsylvania. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Job ID: 10367Practice Details
- Seeking a pediatric hospitalist to join its Maternal-Child
- Provide care to newborns in its well infant nursey, newborns in
its level 2 nursery, and to pediatric patients
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience and
training in providing inpatient care to normal newborns, care to
newborn patients requiring an intermediate level of care and be
able to perform the procedures required for stabilization
- The pediatric hospitalist position is open to current resident
and fellows as well as to experienced pediatric
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification is
- The position is open to board eligible and board-certified
pediatricians / pediatric hospitalists.
Recruiter's InsightYou -see yourself living in a historic small
city of 45,000 people -nestled along the Alleghenies mountain
ridge, with access to skiing in the winter, a short drive to watch
the -Nittany -Lions of Penn State University. the capital of
Harrisburg and midway between Pittsburgh and -Philadelphia. - - -
Your earnings will provide ample room for a great home along with
-wealth accumulation and preservation, with the median home sales
price of $92,000 and a -stately -4800 -square foot, -4-bedroom, 5
bath -home -on a wooded acre lot list for $439,000. -
400-bed regional health care system providing care to residents of
a six-county service area in central Pennsylvania. A level 2 trauma
center, regional oncology center, and a JCAHO-certified stroke
center. Provides comprehensive cardiology and cardiovascular
surgery, behavioral health and a vascular and wound care center.
The Health System's medical staff is comprised of approximately 400
primary care physicians and specialists.Closest Major City
- 84 miles to Pittsburgh, PA
- 126 miles to Baltimore, MD
- 133 miles to Washington, DC
Colleges and Universities
- There are 16 colleges within 50 miles of Altoona.
- Penn State Altoona s a full-service, four-year, residential
campus located less than 45 miles from the research campus at
- Other colleges nearby are Mount Aloysius College, Saint Francis
University, University of Pittsburgh Johnstown, and Penn State Main
- The mission of the Central Blair Recreation and Park Commission
is to provide healthy and fun recreation, sport, and leisure
- Horseshoe Curve is a three-track railroad curve on Norfolk
Southern Railway's Pittsburgh Line in Blair County, Pennsylvania.
Horseshoe Curve has long been a tourist attraction with a trackside
observation park being completed in 1879. In the early 1990s the
park was renovated and a visitor center built; the Railroaders
Memorial Museum in Altoona manages the center, which has exhibits
pertaining to the curve.
- Lakemont Park, located in Altoona, Pennsylvania, houses the
world's oldest-surviving roller coaster, the Leap-The-Dips. On June
19, 1996, the roller coaster was added to the list of National
Historic Landmarks by the National Park Service. The park opened in
1894 as a trolley park and became an amusement park in the summer
of 1899. It is the 8th oldest in the United States.
- Logan Valley Mall consists of over 80 favorite specialty stores
including Buckle, Torrid, American Eagle Outfitters, The Childrens
Place, H&M, Christopher & Banks, Yankee Candle, PacSun,
Hollister, Old Navy, Victorias Secret and numerous others.
Keyphrases: pediatrics jobs, pediatrician jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Altoona , Pediatric Hospitalist Opportunity in Central Pennsylvania, Healthcare , Altoona, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!