Company: USA Vein Clinics
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Job DescriptionUSA Vein Clinics, Vascular Centers, and Fibroid
Centers are growing and looking to add a Medical Assistant to our
Southampton and Philadelphia clinical team!As a Medical Assistant,
you would balance the needs of patients and maintain efficient work
flow of the office as well as provide support to the physician in
all facets of medical procedures before during and after. In
addition, you would ensure that the patient has an excellent
- Greet patients and escort them to the examination rooms; assist
patients with the completion of forms as necessary.
- Become familiar with clinic computer hardware and software and
use according to company policies.
- Answer multiple line and multiple language telephone
- Schedule appointments and accommodate patient appointment
needs, such as ordering transportation, rescheduling, etc.
- Contact insurance companies to verify eligibility.
- Perform clerical work as needed, i.e., copying, filing, faxing,
- Comply with patient needs at all time and ensure all questions
- Maintain procedure rooms by ensuring that they are neat and
ready for use at all times.
- Assist doctors during Endovenous Laser Therapy procedures in
accordance with instructions and individual doctor
- Prepare patients before procedures and clean up after.
- Ensure patient receipt of post-procedure instructions and how
to obtain medication if needed.
- Monitor supply levels and replace as needed.
- Apply knowledge of sterile techniques and OSHA
- Prepare IV solution.
- Train new staff as needed.
- Assist ultrasound staff as needed.
- Transport supplies or equipment as needed.
- Work various hours and overtime as required.
- Flexibility to work at any of our local clinics, as
- Additional duties as assignedRequirements
- Medical Assistant Certification: CMA, RMA, or CCMA
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and strong computer
- Must be able to work in our Altoona, Johnstown and State
College clinics for full-timeBenefits
Keywords: USA Vein Clinics, Altoona , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Altoona, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!