Hematologist/Oncologist Needed In Central Pennsylvania
Company: Healthcare United
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Hematology/Oncology opening in Altoona, Pennsylvania. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Healthcare United is seeking a Board Eligible or Board Certified
Hematologist/Oncologist to join an established Healthcare System.
Candidate must have a strong work ethic, excellent communication
skills, and motivation to optimize patient outcome through
exceptional clinical care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Practice in a spacious environment offering the latest medical
oncology treatments and clinical trials.
- Work with an experienced team of medical
hematologists/oncologists, advance practice providers, specialized
oncology nurses, lab, pharmacy and support staff.
- Enjoy unprecedented growth in a practice that includes
outpatient and inpatient medical consults, chemotherapy, lab and
supportive therapy visits.
- Provide care in the clinic and hospital Monday – Friday, 8 am –
- Share 1:5 call with your physician colleagues.
- Sign-On Bonus
- Family Health, Dental, Vision, Life, & Disability
- Paid Relocation Expenses
- Employer Matched Retirement Benefits
- Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance
- Generous CME allowance and PTO
Candidates who have interest in this opportunity please reach out
to a Healthcare United representative today.
Keywords: Healthcare United, Altoona , Hematologist/Oncologist Needed In Central Pennsylvania, Healthcare , Altoona, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!