Radiation Oncology Opportunity in Central Pennsylvania
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: July 26, 2022
Oncology-Radiation opening in Altoona, Pennsylvania. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Job ID: 10655Practice Details
- Seeking a Radiation Oncologist
- Light call!
- Hours are Monday-Friday 8-5
- Join 1 other Rad Onc and 2 APPs
- No other market competition
- Option for an academic appointment if desired
- Opportunity to teach medical students
- Productive department seeing 40 pts/day
- Two linear accelerators
- EPIC and Cerner EMR
Recruiter's InsightYou -see yourself living in a historic small
city of 45,000 people -nestled along the Alleghenies mountain
ridge, with access to skiing in the winter, a short drive to watch
the -Nittany -Lions of Penn State University. the capital of
Harrisburg and midway between Pittsburgh and -Philadelphia. - - -
Your earnings will provide ample room for a great home along with
-wealth accumulation and preservation, with the median home sales
price of $92,000 and a -stately -4800 -square foot, -4-bedroom, 5
bath -home -on a wooded acre lot list for $439,000. -
400-bed regional health care system providing care to residents of
a six-county service area in central Pennsylvania. A level 2 trauma
center, regional oncology center, and a JCAHO-certified stroke
center. Provides comprehensive cardiology and cardiovascular
surgery, behavioral health and a vascular and wound care center.
The Health System's medical staff is comprised of approximately 400
primary care physicians and specialists.Closest Major City
- 84 miles to Pittsburgh, PA
- 126 miles to Baltimore, MD
- 133 miles to Washington, DC
Colleges and Universities
- There are 16 colleges within 50 miles of Altoona.
- Penn State Altoona s a full-service, four-year, residential
campus located less than 45 miles from the research campus at
- Other colleges nearby are Mount Aloysius College, Saint Francis
University, University of Pittsburgh Johnstown, and Penn State Main
- The mission of the Central Blair Recreation and Park Commission
is to provide healthy and fun recreation, sport, and leisure
- Horseshoe Curve is a three-track railroad curve on Norfolk
Southern Railway's Pittsburgh Line in Blair County, Pennsylvania.
Horseshoe Curve has long been a tourist attraction with a trackside
observation park being completed in 1879. In the early 1990s the
park was renovated and a visitor center built; the Railroaders
Memorial Museum in Altoona manages the center, which has exhibits
pertaining to the curve.
- Lakemont Park, located in Altoona, Pennsylvania, houses the
world's oldest-surviving roller coaster, the Leap-The-Dips. On June
19, 1996, the roller coaster was added to the list of National
Historic Landmarks by the National Park Service. The park opened in
1894 as a trolley park and became an amusement park in the summer
of 1899. It is the 8th oldest in the United States.
- Logan Valley Mall consists of over 80 favorite specialty stores
including Buckle, Torrid, American Eagle Outfitters, The Childrens
Place, H&M, Christopher & Banks, Yankee Candle, PacSun,
Hollister, Old Navy, Victorias Secret and numerous others.
Keyphrases: oncology jobs, oncologist jobs, radiation oncologist
jobs, radiation oncology jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Altoona , Radiation Oncology Opportunity in Central Pennsylvania, Healthcare , Altoona, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!