Associate Dentist - $25,000 sign on bonus!
Company: 42 North Dental
Posted on: August 6, 2022
We are currently looking for a full or part-time Associate Dentist
for our well-established practice in Hollidaysburg, PA!
Reasons to join the practice:
* Work/life balance with flexible scheduling to work the days and
hours you want to work!
* Clinical autonomy, get the chance to work at a multi-provider
location where you do the dentistry you like.
* AWESOME pay structure, $700 per-diem per day as a guaranteed
minimum for up to one year, with excess % of collections trued up
at the end of each quarter
Our state-of-the-art facility allows optimal patient care, a
comprehensive approach to full service dentistry along with a
strong focus on quality, service and patient satisfaction.
Providers are responsible for entire clinical patient experience
from initial exam and treatment plan to delivery of care. In-office
specialty services including periodontics, endodontics, oral
surgery, and orthodontics are available facilitating access to
complete dental care for patients.
Excellent compensation and benefits package including paid medical,
malpractice and 401K retirement plus unlimited earning potential.
Future opportunity for equity position.
* Promote oral health and disease prevention
* Diagnose oral diseases
* Educate patients on oral health and various treatment options
* Create treatment plans to maintain or restore patient's oral
* Review treatment plan options with patients
* Review, maintain and update patients' medical and dental
* Review and interpret x-rays and diagnostic tests
* Monitor growth and development of the teeth and jaws
* Provide proper restorative and preventive dental care
* Perform surgical procedures on the teeth, bone and soft tissues
of the oral cavity
* Maintain the highest quality standard of care for all
* Maintain the highest standard of ethics and professionalism
within the dental office
* Keep abreast of new developments, technologies, best practices
and standard of care through current continuing education courses
and professional development
* DMD or DDS degree from a university-based dental education
program accredited by the American Dental Association Commission on
Dental Accreditation (ADA CODA).
* Current state license to practice dentistry.
* Documentation of Hepatitis B vaccination.
* Proof of malpractice insurance.
* Current Basic Life Support (BLS) or cardiopulmonary resuscitation
Keywords: 42 North Dental, Altoona , Associate Dentist - $25,000 sign on bonus!, Healthcare , Altoona, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!