LPN- Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Maybrook Hills
Posted on: November 23, 2022
LPN- Licensed Practical Nurse for Maybrook Hills in Altoona
Shift/hours: 3pm-11pm and/or 11pm-7am Shifts
Working at Maybrook Hills truly means becoming a member of our
family. We believe caring for seniors is a uniquely rewarding
experience and there is no better place to realize that experience
than with us. As a Maybrook Hills employee, you will be an integral
member of our team, and share in the opportunity to make a
difference in the lives of our residents each and every day.
Maybrook Hills has a friendly work environment with many long-time
employees.Shift differential for 3pm-11pm shiftOption for benefits
on day 1!!
We are Immediately Hiring for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
Full-time, Part-time and Per-diem positions available for
Great Pay Rates! (based on experience and skills)
- Benefits for LPNs include:
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Tuition Assistance Programs, Career Advancement Opportunity
New Nurse graduates and LPNs with experience are welcome!
We provide great training, orientation and support. Join a
fantastic company and facility. Experience a great work environment
led by an engaged management team
Job responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) include
and are not limited to:
- Assisting CNAs in performing ADL and routine care.
- Conducting resident/patient treatments.
- Administering medication in accordance with physician orders
and Plan of Care.
- Submitting pharmacy orders.
- Accurately documenting and recording all information.
- Giving injections of medication as prescribed.
- Observing resident health to communicate current condition to
RNs, Supervisors, and Physicians.
- Taking vital signs, including blood pressure, temperature and
- Basic care, including wound cleaning and bandaging.
- Managing IVs, starting IV drips.
- Monitoring fluid/food intake and output.
- Observing and reporting resident accidents, incidents and the
presence of skin breakdowns.
- Assisting as directed in the admissions process.
Tuition AssistanceCareer AdvancementOn site day care for your
Required License/Certifications: LPN License
Keywords: Maybrook Hills, Altoona , LPN- Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Altoona, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!