Registered Nurse, RN Supervisor
Company: Maybrook Hills
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Registered Nurse, RN Supervisor for Maybrook Hills in
AltoonaShift/hours: Day light WD and occational WEWorking at
Maybrook Hills truly means becoming a member of our family. We
believe caring for seniors is a uniquely rewarding experience and
there is no better place to realize that experience than with
As a Maybrook Hills employee, you will be an integral member of our
team, and share in the opportunity to make a difference in the
lives of our residents each and every day.
Maybrook Hills has a friendly work environment with many long-time
employees. Sign on bonus!
Benefits from Day 1
We are immediately hiring for -Registered Nurse, RN Supervisor
--- Benefits for RNs include:
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Tuition Assistance Programs, Career Advancement Opportunity
We provide great orientation and support. Join a fantastic company
and facility. Experience a great work environment led by an engaged
Job responsibilities for Registered Nurse Supervisors (RNs) include
and are not limited to:
- Directing, initiating and implementing resident/patient Plan of
- Performing resident/patient - assessments.
- Assisting Physicians during examinations and
- Preparing equipment, - applying/changing dressings, and
- Checking residents/patients' vital signs and - symptoms,
- Administering prescribed medications and injections.
- Acting as a leader - in providing guidance to LPNs and
- Following the directive of the RN Supervisor and/or Unit -
Manager in assisting in the admissions and discharge process
Requirements for RN Supervisor:
- Nursing and Management experience in long term care
- Must be an RN, Registered Nurse graduate from an accredited
school of nursing. BSN is preferred but not required.
- Must have current RN License and current CPR certification.
On site Child Care
Required License/Certifications: RN License
Keywords: Maybrook Hills, Altoona , Registered Nurse, RN Supervisor, Healthcare , Altoona, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!