Urologist- Altoona, PA- Leadership Opportunity- Sign on Bonus- Visa Sponsorship
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The University of Pittsburgh Department of Urology - Altoona is
currently recruiting two full time general urologists - a practice
leader and a new graduate to join its growing practice.
- Practice is located in spacious medical mall 1-1/2 miles from
UPMC Altoona hospital
- Currently staffed with 2 physicians and 2 advance practice
- Current practice includes general urology, cystoscopy,
vasectomy, seeds, laparoscopic surgery, robotic surgery,
urodynamics, female urology, urologic oncology, CT scans.
- Current schedule for physicians includes 2 days in clinic, 2
days in OR, 1 day for administrative tasks, robotics or larger
- Current call schedule is 1:3 About the Hospital
- UPMC Altoona has 12 ORs, a specialized cysto room, and a newly
upgraded Da Vinci XI Robotic Surgical System in the hospital.
- The on-campus Ambulatory Surgery Center has 6 ORs
- UPMC Altoona (part of the University of Pittsburgh Medical
Center hospital network) is a 400-bed regional health care system
providing care to residents of a six-county service area in central
- UPMC Altoona is a level II trauma center, regional oncology
center, and a Joint Commission-certified stroke center.
- UPMC Altoona provides comprehensive cardiology and
cardiovascular surgery, interventional neurology, behavioral health
and a vascular and wound care
- The Health System s medical staff is comprised of approximately
400 primary care physicians and specialists.
- Hospital staff includes a 25-physician hospitalist team, a
full-service intensivist staff and a team of interventional
radiologists. Competitive compensation package with generous
sign-on bonus includes:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, & Disability Insurance
- Family Insurance Coverage
- Retirement Benefits
- Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance
- Generous CME allowance and PTO Physician candidates must be
board certified or eligible. J1 and H1 visa candidates are invited
to apply. About Our Community Altoona is a small city surrounded by
mountains in central Pennsylvania, with major northeast
metropolitan areas within a 2 5 hour drive. Our region offers a
friendly and uncomplicated way of life filled with cultural and
recreational opportunities, where children can grow up in a safe
and enriching community. Hiking, biking, paddling, fishing and
skiing are popular at nearby state parks, resorts and rail trails.
Big10 sports, national touring performing artists, and an active
social scene are among the highlights of neighboring State College,
home to Penn State s University Park campus. The University of
Pittsburgh Physicians Department of Urology is on the forefront of
providing clinical services, innovative treatment strategies, and
fundamental research for diseases of the male and female urinary
tract and male reproductive organs. We offer a multidisciplinary
approach to care, with our team of nationally recognized clinicians
and researchers working together to offer the very latest in
diagnostic and treatment options for urologic disease.
Keywords: UPMC, Altoona , Urologist- Altoona, PA- Leadership Opportunity- Sign on Bonus- Visa Sponsorship, Healthcare , Altoona, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!