LPN- Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Maybrook Hills
Posted on: January 20, 2023
LPN- Licensed Practical Nurse for Maybrook Hills in
AltoonaShift/hours: FT/PT 8 hour or 13 hour shifts, FT,PT and
Casual as well as Contract positions Working at Maybrook Hills
truly means becoming a member of our family. We believe caring for
seniors is a uniquely rewarding experience and there is no better
place to realize that experience than with us.
As a Maybrook Hills employee, you will be an integral member of our
team, and share in the opportunity to make a difference in the
lives of our residents each and every day.
Maybrook Hills has a friendly work environment with many long-time
employees. $2500 Sign on Bonus!!
Ask about subsidized onsite Daycare for your childcare needs!!
Shift diffs and contract rates
We are Immediately Hiring for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
Full-time, Part-time and Per-diem positions available for
Great Pay Rates! (based on experience and skills)
--- Benefits for LPNs include:
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Tuition Assistance Programs, Career Advancement Opportunity
New Nurse graduates and LPNs with experience are welcome!
We provide great training, orientation and support. -Join a
fantastic company and facility. Experience a great work environment
led by an engaged management team
Job responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) include
and are not limited to:
- Assisting CNAs in performing ADL and routine care.
- Conducting resident/patient treatments. -
- Administering medication in accordance with physician orders
and Plan of Care.
- Submitting pharmacy - orders.
- Accurately documenting and recording all information.
- Giving injections of medication as - prescribed.
- Observing resident health to communicate current condition to
RNs, Supervisors, and - Physicians.
- Taking vital signs, including blood pressure, temperature and
- Basic - care, including wound cleaning and bandaging.
- Managing IVs, starting IV drips.
- Monitoring fluid/food - intake and output.
- Observing and reporting resident accidents, incidents and the
presence of skin - breakdowns.
- Assisting as directed in the admissions process.
Benefits on day 1!!
Required License/Certifications: LPN License
Keywords: Maybrook Hills, Altoona , LPN- Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Altoona, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!