Registered Nurse (RN)
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Earn up to $100 per hour as a Registered Nurse (RN) in
Johnstown, PA (and surrounding areas), with a work schedule that
you control and the W2 employee benefits that you deserve. Our
nurse-founded company was created as an alternative to the
inflexible schedules and daily burnout that's become all-too-common
in our profession. On our team you get to pick the shifts you want
at any of our facility partners, taking time off on any day, week,
or even month of your choosing.
That means you can schedule work around your morning jogs on the
Brownstown Trail, pickup games at Roxbury Park with friends, or
chaperone duties for your child's field trip to the Johnstown Flood
Museum. What does this add up to? A work-life balance that you get
to set on any given day. If you're ready for a job that finally
makes room for your life, check out some of our other benefits
below and reach out to us today.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $37-$100 (25% higher
- Your choice of our partnering facilities and shifts (including
per diem, weekends, etc.)
- Get paid weekly or even daily
- Eligibility for health benefits (medical, dental, and vision),
which includes qualifying family members
- Employer-covered malpractice insurance and workers'
compensation and tax withholding
- Easily find shifts in multiple states, based on
- Eligibility for retirement savings through IntelyCare's 401k
- Through our app, keep track of shifts, pay, and other job
- Overtime, holiday, travel, and hazard pay eligibility
- Access to free training and continuing education resources
through our app
- Generous tuition discounts at Excelsior University (up to 34%)
for undergraduate and graduate programs
- IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other company merchAt
IntelyCare we truly value the hard-working nursing professionals on
our team, but you don't have to just take our word for it. Here's
what some of our "IntelyPros" had to say about their experience on
"Being appreciated and respected by my employer is one of the
greatest things I can receive as an employee. That's what sets
IntelyCare apart from any other healthcare company. This company
has provided me with a peaceful work environment."
"I love IntelyCare from the bottom of my heart! This company has
literally changed my life! Everything is super organized and
straightforward. Thanks to IntelyCare, I am now in control of my
"Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to
not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money---the
list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite.
I really like being an IntelyPro!"
"I love IntelyCare because it gives me the freedom to care for both
my patients and my family."
- Providing expert nursing care as an RN in post-acute care
- Keeping track of care options and tracking outcomes with other
- Working with residents and medical staff to develop care
- Properly setting up and monitoring medical equipment
- Ensuring residents receive appropriate treatments and
- Drawing bodily fluids for lab evaluation
- Reviewing best care options with residents and family
- Making sure staff remains compliant with facility policies and
- Overseeing the accurate documentation of resident histories and
- Providing training and supervision of nurses and support
- Helping staff with incident investigationsQualifications and
- Current Pennsylvania state license to practice as a Registered
- Diploma from approved nursing program
- 4+ months of post-acute or in-patient hospital care
- Excellent organizational and supervisory skillsGet Unmatched
Support and Work-Life Balance Today
It's no secret that nursing is an extremely demanding career, which
is why you deserve better than the inflexible schedules and lack of
support that are all too common in our field. At IntelyCare, we're
fully committed to providing a healthy work-life balance for our
nursing professionals, because that's who we are. Apply for an RN
job today to join the nursing team that's ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Johnstown, Pennsylvania 15901
Keywords: IntelyCare, Altoona , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Johnstown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!