Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant
Company: Matrix Providers
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Experience the Matrix Providers Advantage. We strive to provide
a framework of stability and structure for our valued employees.
The Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant will experience lower
provider-to-patient ratios and fair, reliable schedules. Matrix
Providers is hiring a Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician
Assistant (PA) to join our team of talented medical professionals
to conduct one-time, non-treatment Veteran Disability Exams,
onsite, in Altoona, PA.
- Employment Status: W2 Employee, part-time
- Compensation: This is an hourly position, paid bi-weekly.
- Schedule: Part-time, 2 days per week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays,
- Benefits: 401(k) PlanIn addition, the Nurse Practitioner /
Physician Assistant has the ability to complete paperwork remotely
on occasion, has a low patient load, with no weekends, no on-call,
and can be licensed in any state.Requirements and Skillsets: The
Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) must have and
meet the following qualifications:
- Hold and maintain an active and unrestricted Nurse Practitioner
or Physician Assistant license in any state for the duration of
- Physician Assistants must hold an active NCCPA certification
and remain certified during the duration of their employment.
- Have a master's degree or successfully completed an approved
Physician Assistant Program.Nurse Practitioner / Physician
Assistant Job Summary:
- Review pertinent medical history documentation and provide
veterans with one-time, non-treatment compensation and pension
- The Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant will capture
responses during the exam through web-based examination form(s);
all documentation will be completed electronically. Completed exams
are sent to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for disability
- Standard exams include - musculoskeletal, cardio, and
- Ancillaries (X-rays, labs, EKGs, PFTs, ABIs) may be ordered and
will be conducted on location or nearby.Matrix Providers is an
equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, or protected veteran status. If you would like to
contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need
assistance completing the application process, please get in touch
with our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-, TTY LINE, . This contact
information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used
to inquire about the status of applications.
Keywords: Matrix Providers, Altoona , Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant, Healthcare , Altoona, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!