Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Conemaugh Home Health
Posted on: November 19, 2023
We are hiring for a LPN At Conemaugh Home Health, a part of LHC
Group we embrace a culture of caring, belonging, and trust and
enjoy the meaningful connections that come from it: for the whole
patient, their families, each other, and the communities we
serve-it truly is all about helping people. We strive to offer
benefits that reward the whole you!
- employee wellness programs
- flexibility for true work-life balance
- holidays & paid time off
- continuing education & career growth opportunities
- company-wide support & resources to help you achieve your goals
Take your career to a new level of caring. Apply today! The
Licensed Practical Nurse in Home Health is responsible for
providing quality patient care and performing technical skilled
care in the patient's home.
- Provides high quality clinical services within the scope of
practice, as defined by the state laws governing the practice of
nursing, in accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination
with other members of the health care team, following all
applicable infection control procedures. Does not alter the plan of
- Continually observes and reports the patient's nursing needs to
supervising RN. Documentation and Care Delivery
- Communicates timely and effectively with physicians, patients,
family members, and appropriate agency staff regarding any patient
care issues or needs, visit assignments, dates of scheduled visits,
and schedule changes to scheduler, orders and OASIS data sets,
coding requests, schedule home visits, to coordinate care with
other clinicians, and deliver services to patient as ordered by
physician and in accordance with applicable laws and
- Documents patient visits thoroughly and completely per policy
and payer requirements and syncs timely per LHC policy. This
includes maintaining an accurate and current medication listing.
- Actively participates in the performance improvement plan,
constantly works to reduce patient hospitalizations, and improve
outcomes. and process to ensure positive patient outcomes.
Professionalism (on time, completes training, compliant)
- Attends and actively participates in all meetings including
case conferences and is punctual. This includes having a camera on
for video meetings.
- Attends work each day with a positive attitude, willing to help
the patient and agency in any way they can and is open to learning
new skills. Teamwork (on call, productivity)
- Adheres to and participates in the agency's Episode Management
- All other duties as assigned.
- Current LPN licensure in state of practice.
- Current Driver's License, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- CPR Certification required.
Keywords: Conemaugh Home Health, Altoona , Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Ebensburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!