Primary Care Physician- Somerset, PA- M-F outpatient Only- Competitive Salary
Posted on: November 19, 2023
UPMC Somerset is currently seeking a qualified Primary Care
Physician to join our team! UPMC Somerset is committed to growing
primary care. The opportunity is a M-F schedule, outpatient only.
Recreational ActivitiesUPMC Somerset is located in Somerset County,
which is an outdoor enthusiast's dream.
- Home to three of the top ski resorts in the eastern U.S.
- The Great Allegheny Passage, which is part of the 334-mile
rails-to-trails project connecting Pittsburgh to Washington, D.C.,
runs through Somerset County.
- There are numerous cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, and
snowmobile trails throughout the county, as well as a multitude of
mountain bike trails.
- There are ample opportunities for whitewater rafting,
paddleboarding, and kayaking.
- Somerset County is home to several golf courses, ranging from
nine-hole community courses to PGA-rated resort courses.Cultural
ActivitiesIn addition to the outdoor scene, Somerset County also
has numerous fairs and festivals that celebrate the culture of the
area. There are several small theaters and playhouses in the
region. With Somerset's proximity to the Pennsylvania turnpike and
US-219, it affords beautiful, rural living with easy access to
larger cities such as Pittsburgh and Washington D.CAbout UPMC
- $23 billion world-renowned health care provider and
- - Based in Pittsburgh, PA
- - 92,000 employees, including 4,900 physicians
- - Over 40 academic, community and specialty hospitals
- - Over 800 doctors' offices and outpatient sites
- - UPMC is inventing new models of accountable, cost-effective,
- - Closely affiliated with University of Pittsburgh, ranked
among the top 10 recipients of National Institutes of Health
research funding since 1998
Keywords: UPMC, Altoona , Primary Care Physician- Somerset, PA- M-F outpatient Only- Competitive Salary, Healthcare , Somerset, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!