RN - Roaring Spring, PA, United States
Company: Encompass Health
Location: Roaring Spring
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN) Career Opportunities
Full-time, Part-time and PRN (days and nights available)
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Altoona
is an 80-bed inpatient acute rehabilitation hospital that provides
comprehensive inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services. We
offer a wide base of physical rehabilitative care.
The Registered Nurse provides direct care to our inpatients,
including conducting assessments and creating a plan of care that
is individualized and reflective of each patient's needs and goals.
They supervise the care, treatment and services provided by LPNs,
RNTs, and other staff on assigned units and shifts. This position
communicates information with the interdisciplinary team and
reports patient concerns and changes in condition to supervisor
and/or physician in a timely manner.
We're looking for a Registered Nurse who is inspired by the
prospect of caregiving the way it should be. Here, you'll have time
to build relationships and enjoy the rewards of helping people
getting back to their lives again. Experience the difference of
nursing in a rehab hospital with the latest technology at your
fingertips and a wide range of opportunities among kindred
Count on having a flexible schedule that we build together,
including working every third weekend!
- Current PA Registered Nurse (RN) license in good standing
- BLS certificationIncentives:
- New RN Career Ladder with opportunity for advancement and
- Ability to obtain CRRN certification, which includes an
increase in compensation
- Tuition reimbursement payment and referral bonus program
- Competitive hourly rate, 401(k) with a Company match and stock
- Benefits that start on date of hire (i.e., Medical, Dental,
- Applicable shift differentials $5 weekend, $3 week
Keywords: Encompass Health, Altoona , RN - Roaring Spring, PA, United States, Healthcare , Roaring Spring, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!