Urology Opportunity nestled along the Alleghenies mountain ridge with starting salary of $500K+
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: October 8, 2018
Urology opening in Altoona, Pennsylvania. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 5939Practice Details
- Seeking BE/BC Urologist--
- Practice Call Schedule: 1:3 Hospital Call Schedule: 1:4
- Well established patient base and referral network
- Growth mode and set for expansion.--
- This department, currently comprised of 2 urologists (one starting in July 2017) & 1 PA is expected to grow to 3+ providers.--
- The Hospital has 19 ORs including a dedicated Cysto Room.--
- The Ambulatory Surgery Center on hospital campus has 6 ORs.--
- The hospital has a da Vinci robotic surgical system.Recruiter's InsightThe select candidate knows their talent and commitment to excellence warrants--a starting--salary of $400,000 to $425,000 with an opportunity to become the top income earners in the US.-- --You--see yourself living in a historic small city of 45,000 people--nestled along the Alleghenies mountain ridge, with access to skiing in the winter, a short drive to watch the--Nittany--Lions of Penn State University. the capital of Harrisburg and midway between Pittsburg and--Philadelphia.--------Your earnings will provide ample room for a great home along with--wealth accumulation and preservation, with the median home sales price of $92,000 and a--stately--4800--square foot,--4-bedroom, 5 bath--home--on a wooded acre lot list for $439,000.--Closest Major City
- 84 miles to Pittsburgh, PA
- 126 miles to Baltimore, MD
- 133 miles to Washington, DCColleges and Universities
- There are 16 colleges within 50 miles of Altoona.
- Penn State Altoona s a full-service, four-year, residential campus located less than 45 miles from the research campus at University Park.
- Other colleges nearby are Mount Aloysius College, Saint Francis University, University of Pittsburgh Johnstown, and Penn State Main Campus.Recreation
- The mission of the Central Blair Recreation and Park Commission is to provide healthy and fun recreation, sport, and leisure choices.--
- Horseshoe Curve is a three-track railroad curve on Norfolk Southern Railway's Pittsburgh Line in Blair County, Pennsylvania. Horseshoe Curve has long been a tourist attraction with a trackside observation park being completed in 1879. In the early 1990s the park was renovated and a visitor center built; the Railroaders Memorial Museum in Altoona manages the center, which has exhibits pertaining to the curve.
- Lakemont Park, located in Altoona, Pennsylvania, houses the world's oldest-surviving roller coaster, the Leap-The-Dips. On June 19, 1996, the roller coaster was added to the list of National Historic Landmarks by the National Park Service. The park opened in 1894 as a trolley park and became an amusement park in the summer of 1899. It is the 8th oldest in the United States.Shopping
- Logan Valley Mall consists of over 80 favorite specialty stores including Buckle, Torrid, American Eagle Outfitters, The Childrens Place, H&M, Christopher & Banks, Yankee Candle, PacSun, Hollister, Old Navy, Victorias Secret and numerous others. Keyphrases: nephrology jobs, nephrologist jobs, urology jobs, urologist jobs, pediatric urology jobs, urology pediatrics jobs, urology specialist jobs, urology surgeon jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Altoona , Urology Opportunity nestled along the Alleghenies mountain ridge with starting salary of $500K+, Healthcare , Altoona, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!