Radiologist - Mammographer - Job in Altoona, PA
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: November 1, 2018
Radiology-Breast opening in Altoona, Pennsylvania. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 7059Practice Details
- Seeking BC/BE (within 5 years of completing residency/fellowship) general radiologist to step into busy, fully established, practice.
- Radiologist Practice, is comprised of a total of 16 Radiologists: 11 full-time and 5 part-time.--
- By specialty, the Group is comprised of 8 Neuroradiology/MSK/Body Imaging; 2 Mammographers (each part-time), 4 interventional radiologists, and 2 nuclear medicine/PET radiologists.--
- The Group provides 200,000+ "reads" per year.-- Recruitment is underway due to pending retirements and practice growth.
- No Mammography call (Work Monday - Friday)
- General Radiology back-up call:-- 1:11, however, there is 24/7 teleradiology back-up.-- Radiologists only need to provide after hours coverage in the event of PACS downtime which is extremely rare.----Recruiter's InsightYou--see yourself living in a historic small city of 45,000 people--nestled along the Alleghenies mountain ridge, with access to skiing in the winter, a short drive to watch the--Nittany--Lions of Penn State University. the capital of Harrisburg and midway between Pittsburgh and--Philadelphia.--------Your earnings will provide ample room for a great home along with--wealth accumulation and preservation, with the median home sales price of $92,000 and a--stately--4800--square foot,--4-bedroom, 5 bath--home--on a wooded acre lot list for $439,000.--the Radiologist Practice, is comprised of a total of 16 Radiologists: 11 full-time and 5 part-time.-- By specialty, the Group is comprised of 8 Neuroradiology/MSK/Body Imaging; 2 Mammographers (each part-time), 4 interventional radiologists, and 2 nuclear medicine/PET radiologists.-- The Group provides 200,000+ "reads" per year.-- Recruitment is underway due to pending retirements and practice growth.--400-bed regional health care system providing care to residents of a six-county service area in central Pennsylvania. A level 2 trauma center, regional oncology center, and a JCAHO-certified stroke center. Provides comprehensive cardiology and cardiovascular surgery, behavioral health and a vascular and wound care center. The Health System's medical staff is comprised of approximately 400 primary care physicians and specialists.Closest Major City
- 84 miles to Pittsburgh, PA
- 126 miles to Baltimore, MD
- 133 miles to Washington, DCColleges and Universities
- There are 16 colleges within 50 miles of Altoona.
- Penn State Altoona s a full-service, four-year, residential campus located less than 45 miles from the research campus at University Park.
- Other colleges nearby are Mount Aloysius College, Saint Francis University, University of Pittsburgh Johnstown, and Penn State Main Campus.Recreation
- The mission of the Central Blair Recreation and Park Commission is to provide healthy and fun recreation, sport, and leisure choices.--
- Horseshoe Curve is a three-track railroad curve on Norfolk Southern Railway's Pittsburgh Line in Blair County, Pennsylvania. Horseshoe Curve has long been a tourist attraction with a trackside observation park being completed in 1879. In the early 1990s the park was renovated and a visitor center built; the Railroaders Memorial Museum in Altoona manages the center, which has exhibits pertaining to the curve.
- Lakemont Park, located in Altoona, Pennsylvania, houses the world's oldest-surviving roller coaster, the Leap-The-Dips. On June 19, 1996, the roller coaster was added to the list of National Historic Landmarks by the National Park Service. The park opened in 1894 as a trolley park and became an amusement park in the summer of 1899. It is the 8th oldest in the United States.Shopping
- Logan Valley Mall consists of over 80 favorite specialty stores including Buckle, Torrid, American Eagle Outfitters, The Childrens Place, H&M, Christopher & Banks, Yankee Candle, PacSun, Hollister, Old Navy, Victorias Secret and numerous others.
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Altoona , Radiologist - Mammographer - Job in Altoona, PA, Healthcare , Altoona, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!