Orthopedic - Hand opportunity: Starting salary of $645,000, plus $75,000 sign on bonus
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: January 4, 2019
Orthopedics-Hand Surgery opening in Altoona, Pennsylvania. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 5965Practice Details
- This group of 5 Orthopedic Surgeons and 6 PA's is seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic - Sports Surgeon
- Call Schedule: 1:5; Trauma Call Schedule: 1:11
- Employed position
- Full service Orthopedic services with group
- New Medical Office
- Well Established patient referral patterns
- Along with much moreRecruiter's Insight
- This opportunity is ideally suited for a Fellow Trained Sports Orthopedic Surgeon who seeks to make an impact in the community.
- Earn one of the highest Orthopedic - Sports Surgery starting salaries with the income potential to earn in the top 10% in the US.
- With average home pricing settled at $96,747 and where A desirable 3500 Square Ft. 5 Bedroom/3 Bath Home recently sold for $374,000, building a quality of life with substantial savings is easy.
- This group is a full service orthopedic practice providing services to patients referred from 70+ primary care physicians in the community.----
- Enjoy all of the practice amentities, including, a newly reconstructed 90,000 square foot medical office complex.----
- This progressive, yet "easy living" community is a great place to live in.-- Traffic jams are few and cultural and recreational opportunities abound.-- Safe, secure and progressive.
- The community is welcoming to new members and offers a series of fun events throughout the year for family members and getting to know one another.--
- This Employer is committed to its doctors and the entire employee staff and enjoys long term retention of its Key Physician personnel due to exceptional compensation and quality of life provided by the community.Closest Major City
- 84 miles to Pittsburgh, PA
- 126 miles to Baltimore, MD
- 133 miles to Washington, DCColleges and Universities
- There are 16 colleges within 50 miles of Altoona.
- Penn State Altoona s a full-service, four-year, residential campus located less than 45 miles from the research campus at University Park.
- Other colleges nearby are Mount Aloysius College, Saint Francis University, University of Pittsburgh Johnstown, and Penn State Main Campus.Recreation
- The mission of the Central Blair Recreation and Park Commission is to provide healthy and fun recreation, sport, and leisure choices.--
- Horseshoe Curve is a three-track railroad curve on Norfolk Southern Railway's Pittsburgh Line in Blair County, Pennsylvania. Horseshoe Curve has long been a tourist attraction with a trackside observation park being completed in 1879. In the early 1990s the park was renovated and a visitor center built; the Railroaders Memorial Museum in Altoona manages the center, which has exhibits pertaining to the curve.
- Lakemont Park, located in Altoona, Pennsylvania, houses the world's oldest-surviving roller coaster, the Leap-The-Dips. On June 19, 1996, the roller coaster was added to the list of National Historic Landmarks by the National Park Service. The park opened in 1894 as a trolley park and became an amusement park in the summer of 1899. It is the 8th oldest in the United States.Shopping
- Logan Valley Mall consists of over 80 favorite specialty stores including Buckle, Torrid, American Eagle Outfitters, The Childrens Place, H&M, Christopher & Banks, Yankee Candle, PacSun, Hollister, Old Navy, Victorias Secret and numerous others. Keyphrases: hand surgery jobs, hand surgeon jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Altoona , Orthopedic - Hand opportunity: Starting salary of $645,000, plus $75,000 sign on bonus, Healthcare , Altoona, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!