Company: Comfort Keepers
Posted on: February 2, 2019
Make money doing work that matters. Become a caregiver with Comfort Keepers!
Comfort Keepers in Altoona, PA is looking for an in-home caregiver to join our team. At Comfort Keepers, we provide respectful and loving care for seniors and older adults who require a helping hand, a supportive companion, and day-to-day assistance in their homes. We have part-time and full-time openings available.
As a caregiver, you will work directly with seniors and their families to execute personalized care plans that will maximize your clients quality of life. You will provide in-home support for daily tasks, personal care, and hobbies to ensure the seniors non-medical needs are met and their personal goals are carried out.
Job Benefits for Caregivers:
- Competitive wages
- Full-time or part-time opportunities
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Paid full training, job shadowing, and no experience required
- Attendance incentives and referral bonuses!
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
Caregiver Job Responsibilities:
- Provide non-medical care to seniors in their own homes
- Assist seniors with personal care such as bathing, grooming, and hygiene
- Encourage seniors to try new things and stay active (within reason)
- Ensure seniors are eating a balanced diet and taking their prescribed medications
- Collaborate with seniors and their families to determine a personalized care plan
- Establish and maintain open communication and loyal relationships with seniors, family members, and co-workers
- Strive to create a positive atmosphere built on trust and respect
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- Excellent business and personal references
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing
- Background check required
- Must accept responsibility for learning and adhering to Comfort Keepers policies and procedures, be able to function in the home setting with minimal direct supervision and maintain satisfactory relationships with administrative staff, clients, and family members
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
This in-home caregiver position is open at our Altoona Office, located at 1011 Logan Boulevard, Altoona, PA 16602. Our office serves the State College, Altoona and Clearfield areas and this position may require travel to those areas.
Learn more here: http://statecollege-551.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers
Keywords: Comfort Keepers, Altoona , In-Home Caregiver, Healthcare , Altoona, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!