ENT Opportunity to earn up to $500,000 in 1st year (Physician #)
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: August 12, 2019
Job ID: 5942Practice Details
- Employed Position
- Call 1:3/1:4; Trauma Call: 1:8
- Base salary $430,000 d.o.e plus WRVU
- Large 70+ primary care referral base
- Level II Trauma Recruiter's InsightThe select candidate knows
their talent and commitment to excellence warrants a significant
starting salary of $430,000 (dependent on experience) with
potential to earn in excess of $500,000 in year 1. You see yourself
living in a historic small city of 45,000 people nestled along the
Alleghenies mountain ridge, with access to skiing in the winter, a
short drive to watch the Nittany Lions of Penn State University.
the capital of Harrisburg and midway between Pittsburg and
Philadelphia. Your earnings will provide ample room for a great
home along with wealth accumulation and preservation, with the
median home sales price of $92,000 and a stately 4800 square foot,
4-bedroom, 5 bath home on a wooded acre lot list for $439,000.
Closest Major City
- 84 miles to Pittsburgh, PA
- 126 miles to Baltimore, MD
- 133 miles to Washington, DC Colleges and Universities
- There are 16 colleges within 50 miles of Altoona.
- Penn State Altoona s a full-service, four-year, residential
campus located less than 45 miles from the research campus at
- Other colleges nearby are Mount Aloysius College, Saint Francis
University, University of Pittsburgh Johnstown, and Penn State Main
- The mission of the Central Blair Recreation and Park Commission
is to provide healthy and fun recreation, sport, and leisure
- Horseshoe Curve is a three-track railroad curve on Norfolk
Southern Railway's Pittsburgh Line in Blair County, Pennsylvania.
Horseshoe Curve has long been a tourist attraction with a trackside
observation park being completed in 1879. In the early 1990s the
park was renovated and a visitor center built; the Railroaders
Memorial Museum in Altoona manages the center, which has exhibits
pertaining to the curve.
- Lakemont Park, located in Altoona, Pennsylvania, houses the
world's oldest-surviving roller coaster, the Leap-The-Dips. On June
19, 1996, the roller coaster was added to the list of National
Historic Landmarks by the National Park Service. The park opened in
1894 as a trolley park and became an amusement park in the summer
of 1899. It is the 8th oldest in the United States. Shopping
- Logan Valley Mall consists of over 80 favorite specialty stores
including Buckle, Torrid, American Eagle Outfitters, The Childrens
Place, H&M, Christopher & Banks, Yankee Candle, PacSun,
Hollister, Old Navy, Victorias Secret and numerous others.
Keyphrases: otolaryngology jobs, otolaryngologist jobs, ear nose
throat jobs, ent jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Altoona , ENT Opportunity to earn up to $500,000 in 1st year (Physician #), Healthcare , Altoona, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!