Orthopedic - Hand opportunity: Starting salary of $645,000, plus $75,0
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: August 12, 2019
Orthopedics opening in Altoona, Pennsylvania. Job ID: 5965Practice
- This group of 5 Orthopedic Surgeons and 6 PA's is seeking a
BE/BC Orthopedic - Sports Surgeon
- Call Schedule: 1:5; Trauma Call Schedule: 1:11
- Employed position
- Full service Orthopedic services with group
- New Medical Office
- Well Established patient referral patterns
- Along with much more Recruiter's Insight
- This opportunity is ideally suited for a Fellow Trained Sports
Orthopedic Surgeon who seeks to make an impact in the
- Earn one of the highest Orthopedic - Sports Surgery starting
salaries with the income potential to earn in the top 10% in the
- With average home pricing settled at $96,747 and where A
desirable 3500 Square Ft. 5 Bedroom/3 Bath Home recently sold for
$374,000, building a quality of life with substantial savings is
- This group is a full service orthopedic practice providing
services to patients referred from 70+ primary care physicians in
- Enjoy all of the practice amentities, including, a newly
reconstructed 90,000 square foot medical office complex.
- This progressive, yet "easy living" community is a great place
to live in. Traffic jams are few and cultural and recreational
opportunities abound. Safe, secure and progressive.
- The community is welcoming to new members and offers a series
of fun events throughout the year for family members and getting to
know one another.
- This Employer is committed to its doctors and the entire
employee staff and enjoys long term retention of its Key Physician
personnel due to exceptional compensation and quality of life
provided by the community. Closest Major City
- 84 miles to Pittsburgh, PA
- 126 miles to Baltimore, MD
- 133 miles to Washington, DC Colleges and Universities
- There are 16 colleges within 50 miles of Altoona.
- Penn State Altoona s a full-service, four-year, residential
campus located less than 45 miles from the research campus at
- Other colleges nearby are Mount Aloysius College, Saint Francis
University, University of Pittsburgh Johnstown, and Penn State Main
- The mission of the Central Blair Recreation and Park Commission
is to provide healthy and fun recreation, sport, and leisure
- Horseshoe Curve is a three-track railroad curve on Norfolk
Southern Railway's Pittsburgh Line in Blair County, Pennsylvania.
Horseshoe Curve has long been a tourist attraction with a trackside
observation park being completed in 1879. In the early 1990s the
park was renovated and a visitor center built; the Railroaders
Memorial Museum in Altoona manages the center, which has exhibits
pertaining to the curve.
- Lakemont Park, located in Altoona, Pennsylvania, houses the
world's oldest-surviving roller coaster, the Leap-The-Dips. On June
19, 1996, the roller coaster was added to the list of National
Historic Landmarks by the National Park Service. The park opened in
1894 as a trolley park and became an amusement park in the summer
of 1899. It is the 8th oldest in the United States. Shopping
- Logan Valley Mall consists of over 80 favorite specialty stores
including Buckle, Torrid, American Eagle Outfitters, The Childrens
Place, H&M, Christopher & Banks, Yankee Candle, PacSun,
Hollister, Old Navy, Victorias Secret and numerous others.
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Altoona , Orthopedic - Hand opportunity: Starting salary of $645,000, plus $75,0, Healthcare , Altoona, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!