Company: Primanti Bros.
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Bartenders play a key role in turning Guests into loyal Fans at
Primanti Bros. Friendly interaction while guiding the Fan through
our food and beverage selections keeps them returning again and
- Provides warm and friendly service to each Fan from the initial
greet to the end of their Primanti Bros. experience.
- Possesses proficient knowledge of the menu and able to explain
choices to the Fan, informs them of current food & beverage
promotions, Happy Hour specials, upcoming Events, and answers
- Ensures that all drinks are prepared according to Primanti
- Rings up food and times the delivery of the order to the Fans
- Follows up after the delivery by the Service Assistant, making
sure that the food order is accurate.
- Practices pre-bussing as you go and maintains bar top
cleanliness, removes clutter, checks drink levels.
- Follows alcohol awareness procedures for identifying age,
preventing intoxication, and dealing with potentially intoxicated
- Collects payment for drinks and/or food served following our
established accounting procedures for all transactions.
- Keeps bar area clean, neat, and well stocked.
- Ensures daily bar inventories correspond with bar POS totals
and bar POS is balanced.
- Adheres to all safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Completes the opening, shift change, and closing checklists
found in multi-colored wall units as well as weekly and monthly
- Performs other duties as needed per Coach request. SKILLS AND
- Ability to write and read the English language.
- Good communication skills, friendly, and people oriented.
- Enthusiastic, dependable, courteous, able to multitask.
- Possesses basic math skills.
- Completes and passes the RAMP and/or TIPS certification per
state requirements, if applicable. QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
- Stands 100% of the shift.
- Frequent bending, stooping, reaching, and wiping.
- Ability to operate POS system, make change and accurately
complete credit card transactions. Ability to account for all money
at the end of each shift.
- Able to deliver food, beverages, and bar area which may require
lifting as much as 50lbs.
- Frequent immersion of hands in water.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of the work being performed by Player assigned to this
job. Essential functions of this job are described under the
heading above. They may be subject to change at any time due to
reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Nothing in this job
description restricts management's right to assign or reassign
duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Keywords: Primanti Bros., Altoona , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Altoona, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!