Posted on: March 14, 2023
Xanitos, Inc. is a management company that provides hospital
housekeeping, patient transport, and central laundries services. It
is differentiated by its patented XRO System for cleaning patient
rooms, its outstanding operations management team, and by being a
private company whose priority is giving top-quality service. The
results are evident; at the hospitals it serves, Xanitos has
improved the cleaning quality, increased HCAHPS scores, reduced the
risk of HAIs, lowered bed turnaround time, and significantly
reduced costs.Xanitos -is hiring Full-Time Environmental Service
(Hospital Housekeepers) for 1st and 2nd -shift -for at UPMC Altoona
in Altoona, PA. Please review below for job qualifications.
- Apply today to secure an interview.
- Pay $14.00 per hour -
- First Shift (6:30am-3:00pm)
- Second Shift (2:30pm-11:00pm)Job Overview:The Environmental
Service Attendants (Housekeepers) may work in any location on
client premises. This individual cleans and keeps in an orderly
condition facilities or locations in a health care campus. The
general responsibilities of the position include those listed
below, but Xanitos may identify other responsibilities of the
position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts,
depending on business necessities, client requirements and
applicable industry standards.Daily Responsibilities:
- Cleans and polishes lighting fixtures, marble surfaces, and
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors,
elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas.
- Sweeps and/or vacuums floor.
- Dusts furniture and equipment.
- Polishes metalwork.
- Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork, windows, door panels, and
- Empties wastebasket and Transports trash and waste to the
- Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Transports small equipment or tools between departments.Job
- Experience in the janitorial industry a plus
- Medical cleaning a plus
- Post-Offer Medical, Background Screening and Drug Test
- FLU Vaccine required
- Successful applicants for this position must be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment unless
they request and are granted a medical or religious exemption.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or
equivalent required.Physical Demands:The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to
stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with
hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to climb or
balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The
employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.Work Environment:The
work environment characteristics described here are representative
of those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The employee is
occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts. The
noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. -
-#LI-DNIPowered by JazzHR
Keywords: Xanitos, Altoona , Hospital Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Altoona, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...