Human Resources Coordinator
Company: Encompass Health
Location: Roaring Spring
Posted on: November 17, 2023
The Human Resources Coordinator, under the general direction of
the Director of Human Resources, assists in the administration of
human resources function to include, but not limited to,
recruitment and retention of staff, benefits administration,
orientation of staff, worker's compensation, and policy
administration. The Human Resources Coordinator supports the
recruiting function by screening resumes to identify candidates and
may interview entry level candidates. This position supports
benefits administration by overseeing the FMLA process. The Human
Resources Coordinator is the front line for providing customer
service to employee and manager needs. The Human Resources
Coordinator assists in federal, state, and Joint Commission survey
preparedness activities. The Human Resources Coordinator assists
with special HR projects and may serve as a project coordinator.
The Human Resources Coordinator must have prior Human Resources
experience, very strong organizational skills, the ability to keep
employee information confidential, and have strong computer
Job Code: 101023
License or Certification:
- None. Professional in Human Resources (PHR) and/or SPHR
Education, Vocational Training and Experience:
- BA or BS degree in Personnel Administration, Hospital
Administration, Business Administration or related field preferred.
Experience may substitute for four-year degree on a year for year
- One to three years of Human Resources experience, preferably in
- Computer knowledge in Excel, Word, Publisher and PowerPoint
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax
machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds and ability push/pull a
minimum of 30 pounds, which includes the lifting, pushing and/or
pulling of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and
repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested
when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds
these minimum requirements.
- Adheres to the company's Standards of Business Conduct.
- Maintains current licensure and/or certifications, if
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet
deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Meets established attendance standards.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by
Keywords: Encompass Health, Altoona , Human Resources Coordinator, Human Resources , Roaring Spring, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!