Urology Opportunity nestled along the Alleghenies mountain ridge with
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: January 12, 2021
Job ID: 5939Practice Details
- Seeking BE/BC Urologist
- Practice Call Schedule: 1:3 Hospital Call Schedule: 1:4
- Well established patient base and referral network
- Growth mode and set for expansion.
- This department, currently comprised of 2 urologists (one
starting in July 2017) & 1 PA is expected to grow to 3+
- The Hospital has 19 ORs including a dedicated Cysto Room.
- The Ambulatory Surgery Center on hospital campus has 6
- The hospital has a da Vinci robotic surgical system.
Recruiter's InsightThe select candidate knows their talent and
commitment to excellence warrants a starting salary of $400,000 to
$425,000 with an opportunity to become the top income earners in
the US. You see yourself living in a historic small city of 45,000
people nestled along the Alleghenies mountain ridge, with access to
skiing in the winter, a short drive to watch the Nittany Lions of
Penn State University. the capital of Harrisburg and midway between
Pittsburg and Philadelphia. Your earnings will provide ample room
for a great home along with wealth accumulation and preservation,
with the median home sales price of $92,000 and a stately 4800
square foot, 4-bedroom, 5 bath home on a wooded acre lot list for
$439,000. Closest Major City
- 84 miles to Pittsburgh, PA
- 126 miles to Baltimore, MD
- 133 miles to Washington, DC Colleges and Universities
- There are 16 colleges within 50 miles of Altoona.
- Penn State Altoona s a full-service, four-year, residential
campus located less than 45 miles from the research campus at
- Other colleges nearby are Mount Aloysius College, Saint Francis
University, University of Pittsburgh Johnstown, and Penn State Main
- The mission of the Central Blair Recreation and Park Commission
is to provide healthy and fun recreation, sport, and leisure
- Horseshoe Curve is a three-track railroad curve on Norfolk
Southern Railway's Pittsburgh Line in Blair County, Pennsylvania.
Horseshoe Curve has long been a tourist attraction with a trackside
observation park being completed in 1879. In the early 1990s the
park was renovated and a visitor center built; the Railroaders
Memorial Museum in Altoona manages the center, which has exhibits
pertaining to the curve.
- Lakemont Park, located in Altoona, Pennsylvania, houses the
world's oldest-surviving roller coaster, the Leap-The-Dips. On June
19, 1996, the roller coaster was added to the list of National
Historic Landmarks by the National Park Service. The park opened in
1894 as a trolley park and became an amusement park in the summer
of 1899. It is the 8th oldest in the United States. Shopping
- Logan Valley Mall consists of over 80 favorite specialty stores
including Buckle, Torrid, American Eagle Outfitters, The Childrens
Place, H&M, Christopher & Banks, Yankee Candle, PacSun,
Hollister, Old Navy, Victorias Secret and numerous others.
Keyphrases: nephrology jobs, nephrologist jobs, urology jobs,
urologist jobs, pediatric urology jobs, urology pediatrics jobs,
urology specialist jobs, urology surgeon jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Altoona , Urology Opportunity nestled along the Alleghenies mountain ridge with, Other , Altoona, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!