Company: Levin Furniture
Posted on: April 30, 2021
COMING SOON! LEVIN FURNITURE &
MATTRESS IN STATE COLLEGE!
138 VALLEY VISTA DR. STATE COLLEGE,
Are you goal-oriented
and want to get paid accordingly for your
On average, Sales
Consultants can earn between $50,000 - $90,000+
Here at Levin Furniture,
a Sales Career can provide you with unlimited earning
A career in Sales with Levin
Furniture is unlike any other retail sales job.
Our Sales Consultants
love building relationships with people, have a passion for
addressing needs and providing solutions for customers in their
homes and love interior design and styling a
It’s not about
furniture, it’s about how you live. Working here feels like
Furniture’s Compensation and Benefits Program:
- Unlimited earnings potential with variable income YOU
- Generous commission structure - Earning commission up to
- Paid Training – We provide a blended learning approach so you
can learn and grow
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Retirement, PTO, etc.
- Employee Purchase Program Discount
- Growth Opportunities – Levin’s loves to promote from
- Recognition, Contests and Awards
- And More!
A Day in the Life of a Sales
So what will you really
be doing all day?
Here are some of the
activities Sales Consultants are successfully completing throughout
- Working one-on-one with customers in our showrooms, while
finding furnishings that best match their styles and budget.
- Determining reasons for the customers’ visits and to help
provide solutions in their homes, whether their need is one
recliner or a roomful of customized furniture and décor.
- Assisting with financing options, purchasing, recommending
protection plans/products and delivery scheduling and
- Building your business within Levin’s - Following up with
previous customers and new leads being generated, networking and
even advertising your services on social media.
- Utilizing computerized systems, IPads and/or other
technological tools, including internal customer/client
- Constantly learning – Working with management, your team and/or
vendors to develop knowledge of products, innovative sales
techniques, reviewing current sales and promotions and becoming an
expert in the field.
- Working along-side other departments such as office/customer
service and dock associates, and completing various other duties
like tagging furniture, setting up for special events, etc.
- Giving back – Levin’s takes great pride in supporting the
communities we serve. We actively make efforts to donate and
participate regularly in community events and fundraisers
- Maximize excellent customer service and customer
- Meets and/or exceeds minimum sales standards and assigned sales
- Maintains ongoing relationships with customers through
- Prospects new customers through various networking and
- Completes all required initial and ongoing sales training
programs and attends required store meetings.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures and performs other
duties as required/assigned.
- Communicates with all internal/external customers, clients,
management and/or colleagues in a professional manner.
- Works independently and/or cooperatively with others as part of
Keywords: Levin Furniture, Altoona , Sales Consultant, Other , Altoona, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!