Company: Hoss's Steak & Sea House
Posted on: June 3, 2021
Position: Prep Cook
Status: Non-Exempt Hourly
Supervisor: Salad Bar/Prep Manager / Shift
Job Classification: Food Service
Without a doubt, we are known for our Salad Bar and our Prep
cooks are largely responsible for preparing those hearth-baked
breads, home-made soups and salads, tasty fruits and delightful
desserts. Having a thorough knowledge of our recipes and the
ability to follow those recipes, our Prep cooks thrive on
consistently providing quality soups, salads, and desserts to our
guests. A strong ability to spot and correct recipe inconsistencies
coupled with a sincere desire to place only the freshest and
highest quality items on our salad bar are essential to this
- Lifting and carrying products from delivery truck and putting
- Lifting and carrying containers weighing up to 50 pounds
several times during a shift.
- Lifting, carrying, and placing items on shelves in coolers and
- Working in hot temperatures around the stove.
- Working quickly and safely in operating equipment and preparing
- Working in some prep areas with limited space.
- Having excellent hand dexterity and speed in producing
- Working by standing and walking the entire shift.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
Keywords: Hoss's Steak & Sea House, Altoona , Prep Cook, Other , Altoona, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!