Security Architect - Identity Access Management (IAM)
Company: Sheetz, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Location: Sheetz Corporate - Altoona, PA
This position is open to partial remote in our surrounding
footprint: OH, PA, MD, VA, WV, NC - Potential relocation assistance
offered . Will be travel and onsite requirements.
The Identity Access Management (IAM) Architect/ Security
Architect is responsible for designing, building, testing and
implementing an IAM program within Sheetz. The Architect is
expected to have a thorough understanding of complex IT systems and
stay up to date with the latest security standards, systems and
authentication protocols, as well as best practice security
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (other duties may be assigned)
- Create and maintain an Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Design and architect security / access control processes and
elements that align enterprise security architecture frameworks and
standards with overall business and security strategy.
- Perform access management assessments, identify and recommend
changes or improvements
- Work with product owners to develop secure business
requirements, develop the security architecture, and integrate into
our longer turn platform strategy.
- Define solution level security architecture for projects;
perform reviews for conformance to Sheetz's Information Security
- Document security requirements and controls for protecting
information, systems, and technology assts.
- Provide appropriate consulting and direction to Sheetz
departments and executives on security matters, including current
and emerging security threats.
- Define and document how the implementation of a new technology
impacts the security posture of the current IAM environment
- Provide evening and weekend "on call/issue" support as needed.
Sheetz is open 24/7/365 and as such, our internal and external
customers may require support at any time.
- Lead / Mentor a risk, information security, and compliance
team; maintain adequate people, process, technology, and service
offerings to support business objectives effectively and
REQUIREMENTS: (Equivalent combinations of education, licenses,
certifications and/or experience may be considered)
- A four-year degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related
- Minimum of 8 years total experience in Information Technology
or cyber security required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Identity Access Management
- Experience in designing an Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Experience in identifying gaps in existing architectures
- Experience working with technical and operational teams with
strong meeting management, relationship building and negotiating
skills; able to gain trust of diverse stakeholders preferred
- Work experience in cybersecurity designs for systems, networks,
and multi-level security requirements or requirements for
processing multiple classification levels of data preferred
- Experience with Windows, Unix and Linux operating systems
- Maintain a continuous personal professional development
program; this level requires CISSP certification and commitment to
pursue additional training or certifications in risk, security,
governance, compliance (e.g., CISSP-ISSEP, CISSP-ISSAP,
CISSP-ISSMP, GICSP, GMOB, GCIH, CRCMP, CISA, CGEIT, CRISC, CRMA,
CORP, advanced degree)
Tools & Equipment
Sheetz, Inc. is a fast-growing, family-owned, food/convenience
company that has been in business since 1952. Sheetz has over 600
locations in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland
and North Carolina.
Our mission at Sheetz has been to meet the needs of customers on
the go. Of course, things have changed over those nearly 70 years.
Life is faster and busier, and customers expect us to be there when
they need us most. One thing that hasn't changed is our commitment
to our customers, our employees and the communities in which we
operate. Sheetz donates millions of dollars every year to the
charities it holds dear.
Keywords: Sheetz, Inc., Altoona , Security Architect - Identity Access Management (IAM), Other , Altoona, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!