Location: CLI Transport - Altoona, PA
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
Provide day to day administration support to the Safety
Department as well as providing back-up support for other
administrative assistants at CLI, while assisting with fostering a
positive safety culture.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (other duties may be assigned)
- Perform day to day administrative tasks such as maintaining
information files, processing paperwork and ordering safety
- Develop and maintain various schedules and calendars as well as
scheduling and confirming appointments and meetings.
- Compose, type and distribute meeting minutes and reports.
- Prepare and maintain files for trailer testing compliance.
- Research and gather information needed to assist the Safety
Team with special projects.
- Prepare and process P-Card receipts and invoices.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Track and maintain OSHA compliance audits for all CLI
- Prepare training materials for CLI, SDS, SBK and SMC training
REQUIREMENTS: (Equivalent combinations of education, licenses,
certifications and/or experience may be considered)
High School Diploma/GED
Minimum 2 years' experience working in an Administrative
Assistant role required
Valid Driver's License
Tools & Equipment
General Office Equipment
ABOUT CLI TRANSPORT
CLI Transport, LP is the dedicated petroleum transporter for all
Sheetz convenience stores. In 1993, CLI Transport delivered its
first load of gasoline to the Sheetz stores. Since then, CLI
Transport, LP has continued to grow with Sheetz and is able to
maintain all the stores within the six state operating area with
ample petroleum inventory.
Currently, CLI Transport operates 100 state-of-the-art tanker
trucks out of nine major terminals located in Altoona, Carlisle and
Pittsburgh, PA; Manassas, Roanoke and Richmond, VA; Columbus, OH
and Greensboro and Durham, NC. In addition CLI operates ten
satellite terminals located in Selinsgrove, Ephrata, Latrobe and
Dubois, PA; Walkersville, MD; Mount Jackson and Fredericksburg, VA;
Canton, OH; Charleston, WV and Goldsboro, NC.
At CLI, our mission is to provide safe, dependable and efficient
transportation service to our customer at a competitive cost. Our
300 drivers serve our customer best through a safe driving record,
a professional attitude, and Teamwork! If this sounds appealing,
then CLI may be the right opportunity for you.