Registered Nurse (Casual) - Surgical Trauma Stepdown
Posted on: September 7, 2021
UPMC Altoona’s Surgical
Trauma Stepdown Unit is hiring a per diem Registered Nurse to help
support this 28-bed surgical, trauma, and cardiopulmonary
progressive care unit! This stepdown unit allows you to work
with a variety of high acuity patients and is the perfect position
to earn additional income and utilize your nursing skills.
This is a casual position which provides flexibility in scheduling
*Set pay rate for this position is
Provides direct and indirect care to patients utilizing the nursing
process. Provides leadership for the nursing team, and contributes
to the education of a variety of members of the staff and
- Document/records appropriate information required in
performance of responsibilities in relation to the job
- General nursing ability.
- Demonstrates knowledge and ability to adapt to clinical
treatment and instructional aspect of care to all stages of the
life cycle and to various states of health and disease.
- Minimum of 1 year experience
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
- CPR required based on AHA standards that include both a
didactic and skills demonstration component within 30 days of
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) OR Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- National Institute of Health Stroke Scale Certification
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Act 34
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: UPMC, Altoona , Registered Nurse (Casual) - Surgical Trauma Stepdown, Other , Altoona, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!