Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN)
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: September 9, 2021
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN) is responsible for providing
and documenting skilled nursing care, under the supervision of a
Registered Nurse, in accordance with the developed care plan and
physicians orders for each individual patient while adhering to
confidentiality standards and professional boundaries at all
- Sign on bonus.
- On-Boarding bonus.
- Commitment to Consistent care bonus.
- Trach-Vent level up bonus.
- Refer a friend bonus.
- New graduate program.
- Adult to pediatric program.
- Paid time off to full time employees.
- Flexible schedules, tell us your
- Tuition reimbursement.
Essential Job Functions
• Responsible for the delivery and coordination of quality patient
care in compliance with physician orders.
• Continuously observes and assesses patient condition and care
needs and reports changes in condition to the supervisor and/or
physician as appropriate.
• Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions, responses
and coordination of care in a timely manner whenever care is
delivered. Participate, implement and update the nursing care
• Accepts responsibility for personal and professional
accountability by complying with Aveanna policies, state and
federal regulations, accrediting bodies and the Nurse Practice
•Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
• Current, unrestricted state license as a Licensed Nurse in the
state of practice
• Current CPR certification
• Demonstrated proficiency in clinical assessments, documentation
and compliance with nursing care and policies and procedures
• Continuing Education as required by state
• Prefer 1 year of Long Term Care Experience
• Six (6) months of recent experience as a Licensed Nurse in a
clinical care setting
• Home health experience
• Attention to detail
• Time Management
• Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution
• Good organization and communication skills
•Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English must
have visual and hearing acuity
• Must be able to climb stairs and be able to lift 50 pounds. Must
be able to travel.
• Must be able to sufficiently reposition patients and move
equipment without assistance
• Prolonged walking, standing, bending, kneeling, reaching,
twisting to sit.
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Altoona , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN), Other , Altoona, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!