Customer Service Rep III - Full Time
Company: Ward Transport & Logistics
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Job Title: Customer Service Rep III - Full Time Advertising
Title: Req #: 11612 Company: Ward Transport & Logistics Corp Job
Code: CSH Location: Altoona Employment Status: Full Time City:
Altoona Area of Interest: Administrative Support State: PA Rate of
Pay: Competitive Hourly Rate and Benefits Package
JOB TITLE: General OfficeCustomer Service Representative Level
REPORTS TO: Call Center Service Manager
OVERVIEW OF ROLE: The General OfficeCall Center Service
Representative Level III ensures the customer is always serviced
first and receives the type of attention that makes them want to do
business with Ward. She/he grows our business through customer
retention while balancing costs by performing clerical duties
efficiently and also supports operations and sales in accordance
with the corporate Desired State.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Answer telephones in accordance with Ward standards. Heavy
averaging 70-80 Incoming calls a day.
* Serve customers by coordinating problem resolution between
Sales Managers, Corporate Account Executive and Operations
* Process customer requests for pickups, tracing and document
request with in the
Call Center Standard.
* Manage customer problems within the resolution database by
working with O S & D
and Service Center Personal to resolve and satisfy the
* Coordinate problem resolution on shipment that are serviced
within our Ward
Extended Network in a timely manner.
* Required to meet deadlines and problem solving with little or no
* Act as the one-stop customer contact for a Territory Sales
Managers assigned by the
Customer Service Manager. Support a Corporate Account Executive by
monitor/trace accounts as assigned by the Customer Service
communication with Territory Sales Manager and Corporate Account
Executive and /
or customer as required.
* Strong understanding of Ward specific rules tariff as well as
customer specific tariffs.
* Proficient in rate quotes with strong understanding of our
minimum density and
lineal foot rule.
* Accurately utilize our GPS Cheetah software to notify customers
regarding their pick
and delivery status failures. Communication on a daily basis with
* Must participate in Ward Assured department program to meet
* Accessorial accumulation must be performed on a daily basis to
meet the Customer
Service Department goals.
* Provide internal customer service to personnel from other
departments and service
* Demonstrate personal reliability by consistently meeting
attendance / punctuality
* Support teamwork by cooperating with others and willingly putting
forth effort to
achieve Company goals. Establish and maintain good working
other team members.
* Fully support all technologies and processes, introduced by Ward,
that are intended
to improve efficiencies and/or the customer experience. Support
adherence to training programs, guidelines and processes associated
* Must have completed Customer Service Level I and and Level II and
months of training with the support of the Team Lead at Level
* Must have performed duties accurately and proficiently for 12
months after the initial
Level III training period to be eligible.
* Must be extremely customer focused with good people skills.
* Must have excellent communication skills and telephone
* Must have previous clerical experience in a business
* Must have proficient data entry skills with high attention to
* Previous experience in the motor carrier industry is
* Ability to work required hours (night shift, overtime if
applicable) and travel if necessary.
This job description does not necessarily represent an exhaustive
list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or
working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended
to be an accurate reflection of the job, management reserves the
right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks
be performed as circumstances change.
Keywords: Ward Transport & Logistics, Altoona , Customer Service Rep III - Full Time, Other , Altoona, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!