Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Make your career what you want it to be!
At BAYADA Home Health Care, we care for people of all ages,
diagnoses, and acuity levels, giving you the chance to explore your
interests and put your skills to work. Many of our adult and
pediatric clients-infants to the elderly-require advanced care,
such as tracheostomy and ventilator management.
So, if you have high-tech experience, we'd love to speak with you!
If not, we offer paid self-directed and tailored training to RNs to
advance your skills to the next level. Interested in pediatrics but
never cared for children before? We offer paid training in
pediatrics to prepare you to meet the unique and rewarding
challenges of caring for children at home.
Supported by a team dedicated to your success, our Registered
Nurses (RNs) enjoy:
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support so you'll never feel
- Variety of shifts to fit your lifestyle
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid, industry-leading training
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- Local and national reward and recognition programs
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job - we invest in our care team
- A positive and stable working environment with a supportive
- Certifications to advance your skills
- Employee referral bonuses for referring your friends & family
Qualifications for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Current RN license in good standing
- Current CPR certification
When your work matters, it matters where you work.
Mission-driven and nonprofit, BAYADA has been at the forefront of
health care for more than 45 years. We follow the highest clinical
and safety standards, so we'll prepare and equip our registered
nurses (RNs) to meet the everyday challenges of home care, and
especially in this time of crisis.
If you're the type of RN who rises to the occasion, join our
trusted team of home health care professionals who find working at
BAYADA much more than a career-it's their calling.
MAR-CPAAs an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home
health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Altoona , Registered Nurse (RN), Other , Altoona, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!