Inter Sr Clk-All Dpt
Company: FirstEnergy Corp
Posted on: March 19, 2023
FirstEnergy at a Glance We are a forward-thinking electric
utility powered by a diverse team of employees committed to making
customers' lives brighter, the environment better and our
communities stronger. -- FirstEnergy--(NYSE: FE) is dedicated to
integrity, safety, reliability and operational excellence.
Headquartered in Akron, Ohio, FirstEnergy includes one of the
nation's largest investor-owned electric systems, more than 24,000
miles of transmission lines that connect the Midwest and
Mid-Atlantic regions, and a regulated generating fleet with a total
capacity of more than 3,500 megawatts. About the Opportunity This
is an open position with Penelec, a subsidiary of FirstEnergy Corp,
in the Altoona Service Center reporting to the--Operations Support
Leadership. [PN] Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates a solid commitment to safety.
- Performs various clerical and administrative duties including
but not limited to timekeeping, telephone reception, sorting and
- Capable of performing basic correspondence and reports
utilizing Microsoft Office Products and SAP.
- Maintains filing and record systems associated with the
Operations Services Section.
- Maintains appointment calendars, meeting schedules and travel
arrangements when necessary.
- After training, must be able to perform the following duties in
SAP: process and/or record expense accounts, credit card accounts,
timesheets, invoices for payment, requisitions for office supplies
- Demonstrates sound internal and external customer service.
- Builds relationships and credibility across the
- Increases understanding of customer expectations.
- Use effective communication skills with good judgment.
- Participate in the storm process and be available to work
extended hours as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned. --Qualifications:
- Must have high school diploma or GED.
- Must pass the Company's SASS test.
- Must have ability to deliver quality, accurate work within
established deadlines; ability to work in a fast-paced
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and the ability to
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to handle confidential information.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Preferred minimum 4-7 years related work experience equivalent
position. EEI Testing We administer selection tests for a variety
of positions. The required tests have been developed by the Edison
Electric Institute (EEI), a trade association of investor-owned
electric utility companies.-- We strongly encourage potential
employees to review all information, including the sample test
brochures, and to use the available practice tests before taking
the actual tests.-- Click this link to access the practice tests.
You will be prompted for a name and password. Use firstenergy for
both. Practice tests provide sample questions and detailed
discussions of the correct answers. It's important to take the
practice test as you would the actual one, with similar intensity
and concentration.-- You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your
computer.-- Note: EEI website does not allow access to actual
tests. Testing is held at various locations throughout our service
territory based on where the job is located.Benefits, Compensation
& Workforce Diversity At FirstEnergy, employees are key to our
success. We depend on their talents to meet the challenges of our
changing business environment. We are committed to rewarding
individual and team efforts through our total rewards philosophy
which includes competitive pay plus incentive compensation, a
company-sponsored pension plan, 401(k) savings plan with matching
employer contribution, a choice of medical, prescription drug,
dental, vision, and life insurance programs, as well as skills
development training with tuition reimbursement. Please visit our
website at www.firstenergycorp.com to learn more about all of our
employee rewards programs. FirstEnergy proudly supports workforce
diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a
protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a
disability. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed
contract. Unable to sponsor or transfer H-1B visas at this
time.Safety Safety is a core value for FirstEnergy and is essential
to all of our business activities. We ensure employees have the
tools, information, and processes to perform their duties in a
manner that assures safety for themselves, their co-workers, our
customers and the public. Our goals are to provide a safe work
environment, to maintain an accident-free, injury-free workplace,
and to promote and maintain public safety. To meet these goals, we
dedicate ourselves to achieving world-class safety
standards.Position Classification Bargaining Unit-- FirstEnergy
Human Resources Team
Keywords: FirstEnergy Corp, Altoona , Inter Sr Clk-All Dpt, Other , Altoona, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...