Commercial Alarm Technician-Offering $2,500 sign-on bonus!
Company: Brinks Home
Posted on: January 16, 2022
DescriptionBrinks Home is currently seeking determined and
dynamic Commercial Alarm Technician in our Altoona, PA market to
join our Brinks Home Family. Once you join the Brinks Home Team,
you are part of a company that is relentless in their pursuit of
security for life.
***Offering $2,500 sign-on bonus!***
- Compensation: hourly depending on experience
- Benefit Eligibility after 60 Days: Medical, Dental, 401K,
Voluntary Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Short- and Long-term
disability, Maternity and Paternity leave, Employee Referral
Program, and tuition reimbursement
- Working knowledge of how an alarm system works
- Experience with Alarm panels such as: Ademco, GE, DSC, DMP, and
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good driving record + Valid driver's license (License is
mandatory where required)
- Customer's interaction:
- Replace system components as assigned; panels, peripheral
devices, audible/visual alarms, etc.
- Driving to customer homes to perform service. Occasional
lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling; some climbing and
balancing; frequent stops, kneeling, crouching and/or
- Diagnose causes of problems or failures in systems for the
purpose of identifying equipment and systems repair.
- Customer education, training including a system
- Conduct a thorough walkthrough / site evaluation with the
customer to review work order to make sure the system meets their
needs and expectations.
- Install and test the operations of all equipment to ensure
proper functionality and signal verification required to establish
- Identify opportunities to improve the use and functionality of
the customers system and provide those recommendations.
- Maintain safety practices to prevent against injury and damage
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace / job site, ensuring
customers satisfaction after the interaction.
- All candidates will undergo a criminal history background check
to obtain any applicable State/City regulation
- Coordinate with manager and dispatcher for the purpose of
completing service and work orders efficiently.
- Inform dispatcher and or manager the status of service to take
- Request's equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintaining
inventory and ensuring availability of equipment required to
complete job assignment(s).
- Maintains assigned vehicle, tools, and equipment.
- Keep accurate inventory records.
Through our high standards of customer care and protection, Brinks
Home --- is a proven leader in smart home technology and
residential security industries. Our service is guided by our
relentless pursuit of protecting what matters most. We work to
provide security and peace of mind to our nearly 1 million
customers across North America.
- Service Through Purpose - We are motivated by the pursuit of
safety and peace of mind for our customers, and our service is
inspired by protecting what matters most.
- Security In Every Detail - We obsess over the details so that
our customers can live their lives without thinking about home
- Always Available - We are committed to meeting the security
needs of our customers at every moment.
- Relentless Standard of Care - We are accountable to our
customers, colleagues, and stakeholders, no matter the
- Collective Success - By working to bring out the best in each
other, we provide our customers with the highest standard of
service and protection
Keywords: Brinks Home, Altoona , Commercial Alarm Technician-Offering $2,500 sign-on bonus!, Professions , Altoona, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!