Technician, Field Svc II
Company: Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Technician, Field Svc II
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Spotting a solution and fixing a problem is a tremendous technical skillset. It requires diligence, determination, and a knack for knowledge. Does this sound like you?
If so, Canon Solutions America, an innovator of technology, solutions, and services, wants to meet you. We're ready to bring aboard individuals who strive for excellence in operational, maintenance, and networking support to help our valued customers with basic technical expertise of Canon-supported products.
We're actively seeking an individual to:
- Diagnose basic mechanical, software, network, and system failures using established procedures.
- Service and repair designated equipment to Canon standards and specifications.
- Maintain working knowledge and aptitude of multiple product groups. This includes basic aspects of troubleshooting and diagnostics.
- Meet and exceed customer demands by providing efficient, responsive, and accurate Field/Shop/on-site maintenance.
- Properly maintain all technical information, Field Service Reports, Expense Reports, and Canon property assigned.
- Maintain all technical information and Canon property assigned and provide direction to less experienced technicians.
- Provide the solutions of escalated technical and/or customer service-related problem areas for any territory requested.
Please note: this is a customer-facing role, and requires compliance with customer policies and protocols, which may include COVID-19 vaccination and other measures relating to COVID-19.
We're looking for a dedicated individual with:
- HS Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience required, plus 1 to 2 years of related experience.
- A basic understanding of internet environments and the ability to complete the 120-day introductory period and the PDIF (Printing and Digital Imaging Foundations) new-hire class.
- The ability to travel (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary).
- The capability to work in a 24/7 environment, while performing shift work and on-call rotations.
- Required to take all necessary steps to obtain security and/or other clearances required by customers to enter the customers' premises.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and be active more than 50 percent of the time (walking, standing, stooping/kneeling).
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/about-us/life-at-canon/benefits-and-compensation
We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be required to follow as a federal government contractor/subcontractor.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.
#PM20 #LI-DNP #ID22
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Keywords: Canon U.S.A., Inc., Altoona , Technician, Field Svc II, Professions , Altoona, Pennsylvania
here to apply!