Company: StoneMor Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
StoneMors Purpose is People.We are committed to investing in our
employees to help them achieve greatness. We truly believe that our
employees are the heart and foundation of our success. As part of
our ongoing commitment, we are offering new and improved benefit
options for full time employees including 401K with a company
match, enhanced training programs, career advancement opportunities
and so much more! We are also providing the highest level of safety
for our front line workers. Consider the possibilities of joining
our award winning culture and team and let StoneMor show you all we
have to offer!As one of the largest companies in its space,
StoneMor Inc. has the privilege of being able to help thousands of
people arrange their legacies, and remember and honor their loved
ones. The organization provides a broad scope of products and
services through the ownership, development, and operation of
cemeteries and funeral homes in multiple states. Customers are able
to plan and pre-purchase their burial plot, casket or urn, vault,
mausoleum space, and other details connected to a burial.Click here
to learn a little more about our company culture!We are currently
seeking a Sales Representative to join our team! We are seeking
compassionate, energetic, service minded individuals with
integrity, who are financially ambitious and enjoy helping
others.StoneMor offers structured paid training. We also provide
opportunities for growth and promotion within our Company through
proven leadership and sales ability.In addition to significant
income potential, we also offer a competitive benefits package for
our Full-Time Employees including: Medical, Dental, 401k with a
company match, Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-term Disability,
Vision, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discount Programs, Generous
PTO Programs, Volunteer Opportunities & much more!
- One of the highest commission rates in the industry;
- Paid, structured training both in the field and classroom
($18.00 per hour for 8 weeks);
- Unlimited earning potential;
- Bonus Opportunity;
- Personal satisfaction from helping others with their
- Flexible Schedule;
- Career Advancement Opportunities;
- Paid Professional Sales Licensing Required by State;
- Excellent Comprehensive Benefits.
- Employee Discount Programs Opportunities and much more!The
Impact You Will Make
- Sell StoneMor products and services to existing and potential
individual customers and associations.
- Provide the highest level of service by effectively responding
to client/customer both during and after the sales process.
- Provide at-need clients with immediate service, providing a
consoling atmosphere that enable the clients to make decisions
regarding recently deceased family members.
- Provide options and associated costs, including advising client
on financing options.
- Coordinate site overviews with clients, including tours around
- Identify own leads and schedules presentations to meet assigned
- Ensure the office is maintained in a professional manner to
minimize stress to the clients.
- You have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- You have 1 + years' of sales experience desired, preferably in
a B2C environment.
- You have excellent customer service, interpersonal and
verbal/written communication skills.
- You are compassionate and have the ability to maintain
composure during stressful situations.
- You are coachable and willing to learn.
- You have a competitive spirit, drive and self-motivation to
generate revenue by selling company products.
- You have confidence and professionalism to interact with
clients over the phone or in person.
- You have the ability to work with clients one on one & build
strong customer relationships.
- You desire to set your own schedule and ability to work evening
and weekend hours when necessary.
- You must possess valid state drivers license and have access to
a personal vehicle.
- You are able to travel to potential clients homes located
anywhere in the geographic region served by the locationStoneMor
Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: StoneMor Inc., Altoona , Sales Representative, Sales , Altoona, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!